Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bay Area Reporter’s Pride Issue is on newstands!

This week the Bay Area Reporter celebrates Pride 2007. I wrote an overview of the Pride celebration: “Pride on parade!”; I covered Bay Area gay businesses not showing their Pride: “LGBT magazines tossed from local businesses”; I covered San Francisco’s premier women’s health clinic drops “women” from their name: “Lyon-Martin drops 'women' from name”; I discovered not much has changed for queer youth: “Youths find their way in uncertain world”; I covered life for queer crips: “Living the queer crip life”; I reported on the difference history makes: “Living to tell family histories”; I covered bisexual visibility: “Bisexuals show increased visibility”; and I covered mentoring opportunities for queer youth and adults: “Empowering the next generation.”

For more news and entertainment visit the
Bay Area Reporter online or pick up an issue at your local independent or queer bookstore.

No comments: