Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Survey of lesbian/gay Asian Americans
in the San Francisco Bay Area


I am a second year MSW student at San Francisco State University and am conducting a needs assessment survey of lesbian/gay Asian Americans in the San Francisco Bay Area. The goal of my research is to determine both what social service/support network needs lesbian/gay Asian American have and how they are getting those needs met.

I need to ask for the help of the members of this list in completing the questionnaire.

I am hoping to gather a sample of at least 30+ participants. The more people who complete my brief questionnaire the better, I am trying to get a sample from people all over the Bay Area, so everyone's answers are important to me. The questionnaire is completely confidential. I will not be keep records of names, email addresses or any other identifying information. However if you would like to receive a copy of my thesis when it is completed you can request one and I will keep your request separate from the questionnaires.

Thank you for your help. I can e-mail you a copy of the survey or if you would prefer to receive a copy via snail mail please contact me off list at khoid@yahoo.com or khoidang@sfsu.edu.

Thanks for your help,

Khoi Dang

No comments: