Thursday, November 01, 2007

This week's Bay Area Reporter is on newstands!

This week in the Bay Area Reporter I reported on a new study about LGBT families in the Bay Area: “Study: Gay families more likely to earn less”; I profiled It’s Elementary’s Brandon Rice: “It's still elementary for Brandon Rice”; and I reported on school safety: “Civil rights groups call for end to school harassment”; I reported on a community vote for a new exterior color for the LGBT Community Center: “Vote for Fallon Building's new colors”; and I profiled SF DA’s director of the child assult unit: “Gay man heads DA's child assault unit”; and I follow up on the government’s attempt to clamp down on sexual images on the web: “Court strikes down adult social network restrictions

For more news and entertainment visit the
Bay Area Reporter online or pick up an issue at your local independent or queer bookstore.

No comments: