Thursday, May 24, 2007

This week's Bay Area Reporter is on newstands!

This week in the Bay Area Reporter I covered trans discrimination at a leather club: “Chicago SM club under fire for anti-trans policy”; I covered the settlement of the Adoption.com case I previously wrote about: “Gay couple settles adoption bias case”; I covered another installment in the only suspect in the Castro Halloween shooting: “DA adds another gun charge in Halloween case”; I reported on the decrease in violence against the LGBT community: “Reported violence against LGBT community decreases”; and another installment in MCC-SF’s story, the church is moving in a brighter direction: “MCC-SF finds new interim home.”

For more news and entertainment visit the Bay Area Reporter online or pick up an issue at your local independent or queer bookstore.

No comments: